Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It takes a lot of work being me

So now after two braincell killing weeks I'm on my way home again. I've had so much fun that I don't think I can realize what actually happened just yet.

I would especially like to thank Jo Sheldon with family, my good fried Davy Vain and Katrina for taking such good care of me.

The most unfortunate thing on this trip was that people didn't get my text messages as they should, which resulted in that I didn't get to see everybody.

I made it from San Francisco to Philly now but I still have 15 hours left of traveling. Philadelphia to Paris and Paris to Stockholm.
Jet-lag here I come!

2 comments:

djrampage666 said...

Great to hear you had fun mate, I think abit of time at home and rest is next, before you start anything else. Dean

Skinny Disco said...

I sign up on that one :)