Thursday, June 5, 2008

MSR Summerparty

I managed to sleep not more than 2-3 hours on the train because of the terrible heat.
We arrived in Oslo about 3:00 PM I think, we had 3 pints and some food at Elm Street before going home and get ready for the night.
We met up with Helena, Ingrid and some other friends at Bar Fly. Next stop was Livingroom where "Charles" had his release party for his new single "Hjertesten".

It was finally time to leave for Stravinsky, MSR Summerparty. This was the reason for going back to Oslo in the first place. We celebrated with champagne and enjoyed the circus around us.
We got home around 2:30 AM and seemed to have lost Tommie somewhere along the way.

During breakfast on Sunday Tommie knocked on the door, had a shower and then it was time for me to walk him down to the train station.
Sunday usually means funday, but we where pretty out of it after a couple of hard days and nights. We decided to stay in and watch a soccer game on TV.

I got up pretty early on Monday and went to the gym while Jeanette was working. I bought a midi keyboard and felt like writing a few hits. Unfortunately something wasn't alright with my Logic Pro so I headed out in the sun for an ice cream down by Aker Brygge instead.

On Tuesday we had a nice dinner at "Sara's" before going to a show with "Gavin DeGraw". I had never heard of the guy before but it seemed like I've missed out on something since the crowd knew every word of his lyrics. A very colorful crowd... hehe. Still not one cigarette in two weeks, jeeze I'm proud of myself!

Wednesday, back at the gym again, damn I'm good! Walked down to Oslo S to meet up with Jeanette after work, she was a little bit delayed so I found the opportunity to have a really expensive beer in the sun.
We decided to have a picnic in the park. With sausages, beer, potato salad, strawberries & crisps we really enjoyed my last night of this trip to Oslo.

On Thursday 7:27 in the morning I got on the train back to Stockholm.